Over the past year so, MDJ has posted many articles on the topic of using a HELOC to invest in equities aka: The Smith Manoeuvre.
As I’ve been receiving quite a number of emails regarding the Smith Manoeuvre lately, this article compiles all the posts into a single Smith Manoeuvre Resource. Hopefully, you’ll find it useful.
- The Smith Manoeuvre Basics
- Common Smith Manoeuvre Questions
- My Complete Smith Manoeuvre Plan
- The Smith Manoeuvre Money Flow Chart
- How the new HELOC rules (2013) affects the Smith Manoeuvre
Readvanceable Mortgage Options/Reviews
- Giant Readvanceable Mortgage Comparison (Melanie Mclister)
- Favorite Readvanceable Mortgage (Melanie Mclister)
- Recommended Smith Manoeuvre Mortgages (Ed Rempel)
- Criteria for Choosing a Readvanceable Mortgage for The Smith Manoeuvre (Ed Rempel)
- Should you cancel your closed mortgage to switch to a readvanceable mortgage? (Ed Rempel)
- My opinion on the best readvanceable mortgages for the do it yourself Smith Manoeuvre.
Smith Manoeuvre Variations
Calculating Smith Manoeuvre Returns
- Taxation Guidelines for Investment Loans
- Which Spouse Should Claim the Investment Loan?
- Smith Manoeuvre and Filing Income Tax
- Leveraged Dividend Investing for Cash Flow
- Myths about Leveraging into Equities
- Leveraging into Equities – The Only Source of Wealth?
- Leveraged RRSP vs The Smith Manoeuvre
- Leveraged investing during a market crash
Feel free to bookmark this page as I will be updating it as new SM articles are written.