Here’s a summary of the top MDJ articles by a combination of comments and traffic for June 2008. In addition, i’d like to give thanks to sites that sent traffic to us along with giving a shout out to our sponsors.
Most Popular MDJ Posts for June 2008
- Hybrid vs. Gasoline Vehicle Comparison – Are Hybrids Worth it? – This article was quite popular as it generated quite a bit of controversy with the die hard hybrid fans. The numbers don’t lie however, hybrids are simply economically more expensive.
- Apple iPhone 3G Coming to Canada – Canada is well known to lagg behind our southern neighbors in the latest and greatest technologies. As a pleasant surprise though, Rogers has teamed up with Apple to bring the latest iPhone 3G to Canada for a reasonable price. It’s too bad that Rogers is going to gouge the customer with their monthly plans.
- Cats in the Cradle, Money, and Family – This is non technical money article that I wrote that drew a little more attention that I thought it would. What is money worth if you can’t spend time with those who matter most?
- How to Open a TD e-Series (e-Funds) RESP Account – This was my experience in opening the ever popular TD e-Series RESP index mutual fund account for the little one. Read how I got conned into opening a chequing account with TD.
- Top 10 Ways to Save Money in University/College – As I get quite a few emails from students in University/College, it got me thinking about how I saved money throughout school.
Top 5 Sites that sent the most referral traffic to MDJ in June 2008:
Thanks to all the readers and comment contributors. In particular, Cannon_Fodder, DAvid, Nobleea, Dividend Growth Investor, Telly, GatesVP, MikeG, MunEconomics, and guinness416. I apologize if i’m missing anyone, I will try to include you in the next monthly update.
Also special thanks to our banner sponsors: