Timothy Sykes was generous enough to offer MDJ readers FIVE autographed copies of "An American Hedge Fund". I did a book review on "An American Hedge Fund" last Monday, it's a true story of how a young trader started with around $12,000 and transformed it to around $2 million in a few short years. The book is extremely entertaining and it's even better if it's free.
All contestants will be put into a hat and drawn at random. Since there are 5 books available, the odds are pretty good. To be fair to all contestants, you can only win 1 copy.
How Do You Enter?
- Simply leave a comment in this post. (1 entry).
- Help promote this contest on your blog with a link back to this post. (1 entry) (short one liner will do).
- Leave a comment AND blog about it (2 entries).
- Please only 1 comment entry / person.
- Make sure that you enter a valid email address in the "email" field.
- Contest will close approximately 1 week from today (5pm EST Sunday Oct 14, 2007).
- 1 autographed copy of "An American Hedge Fund" by Timothy Sykes.
Update: Contest is now closed.If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).