Ah, Friday… Fridays are great aren’t they? To end the week, lets check out some interesting articles that I’ve found throughout the week.
- Here’s an article by the National Post about the Richest Canadians (link is on right sidebar of their page).
- CBC announces that Ontario has set legislation for Payday Loan Companies.
- Canadas big banks to setup a rival to the TSX. Will this ultimately result in a lower cost to the retail trader?
- CIBC World Markets predicts that the TSX will reach 15,000 by year end.
- Canadian Capitalist posts about some low fee mutual funds.
- John Chow reports his blog income for the month of April to be $11,700! Yes, you heard me right, $11,700!!
- Financial Jungle posts about the CMHC fee reduction which includes the new pricing guideline.
- Stock Trading 101 has some great posts this week on the basics of the stock market and chart reading.
- Canadian Money Diva will be hosting next weeks Canadian Tour of Personal Finance blogs. Seems to be a pretty good lineup, I’ll keep you posted.
Articles are usually posted on a daily basis and a great way to keep up to date is to subscribe to our RSS feed. You can subscribe by clicking one of the buttons below:
If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).