Even though this week was slower in terms of traffic and blog posts in the blog world, there have been some great links that I would like to share with you.
- The Digerati Life hosts the Christmas Edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance. MDJ submitted the post that compared the net worth of various PF bloggers and was chosen as an editors pick!
- CBC reports that over 5 million Canadians hit the stores during the boxing day sales. Were you one of them? I was!
- Thicken My Wallet answers the question "What does it feel like to own your own business?"
- Cash Money Life writes about 9 Financial Lessons.
- Canadian Capitalist clues up the DIY Smith Manoeuvre series with Part 4 – The Tax Element of the Smith Manoeuvre.
- Canadian Dream has a Christmas gift for us all in his spreadsheet giveaway that calculates the "Crossover point". This is basically where your investment income meets your living expenses. In other words, it calculates when you can retire on your portfolio.
- Quest for Four Pillars writes about Incorporating for landlords. I haven't considered incorporating my rental properties due to the fact that passive income gets taxed at the highest corporation rate.
- The Financial Blogger agrees with me in that personal property should be included in net worth calculations.
Happy Reading!If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).