Thanks to the loyal following of this site, we have reached over 300 RSS feed subscribers this week! What is an RSS feed? It’s basically a way to read your favorite blogs through a separate reader instead of visiting the site directly. The 300 represents how many people read this site through a feed reader the day before. Thank you all for visiting this site and keeping me motivated to post new articles every day.
Are you interested in reading this blog through a feed reader? If so, the feed readers below are the most popular:
Back to the topic at hand, here is some weekend reading for you:
- Here is a great article on “Why the Rich get Richer and the Poor get Poorer“
- My thread on the Financial Web Ring forum about if the 4% rule can be used in early retirement. Some great replies from top notch financial minds.
- Blain @ Stock Trading 101 posts about the Virginia Tech Shooting tragedy.
- Canadian inflation is heating up!
- Some discussion about the iShares MSCI EAFE ETF over at Canadian Capitalist.
- Mr. Canadian Dream has a long series about “How Much Do You Need to Retire?“
- Taz Trader Blog writes about “Why I Love Candlestick Charts“.
- Canadian Money Advisor puts together the First Tour of Canadian Personal Finance Blogs!