The friendly folks at Ufile contacted me to help spread the word about ufile.ca (not affiliated). In doing so, they have offered to giveaway 10 online tax filing coupon codes for the readers of Million Dollar Journey. It typically costs $15.95 to file online which is a bargain compared to what accountants can charge.
What is UFile?
UFile is an online “do it yourself” tax preparation service made easy. The online application will coach you through the way when filing out the various tax fields. What I like most about UFile is that you can fill in all your info and tweak everything before paying. Once you pay, everything is sent online via NETFILE to be processsed by CRA.
I have personally used UFile to file my taxes before, and I recommend the service. I currently use a Chartered Accountant for my annual taxes as my financial situation has become increasingly complex.
How to Enter the Giveaway:
- Sign up for the Million Dollar Journey Newsletter (+1 entry)
- Tell me how you typically file your taxes via the comments (+1 entry)
Lets go over some of the rules. All contestant entries will be shoved into an electronic hat and drawn at random. Since there are 10 prizes available, the odds of winning are relatively high.
- Only confirmed (new and existing) newsletter subscribers on the date of draw are eligible.
- Only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address).
- To be fair to all contestants, each winner can only win once.
- Only those who need to file a Canadian return can file with Ufile.ca
- Entries will end Sat 5pm EST Feb 20, 2010 and the winners announced shortly after!