A couple weeks ago, I was entered into a stock picking contest that pitted me against various other bloggers and their picks (I came in 2nd). Blain, the blogger @ Stock Trading 101, was the mastermind behind the contest and now, he has come up with another contest. This time around, the contest involves the readers!
I know that the readers of this blog are among the most intelligent when it comes to personal finance, but what about stock picking? Here is your opportunity to show your stock picking skills and help Million Dollar Journey win the competition.
Simply pick a stock that you think will increase the most next week ALONG WITH the predicted NASDAQ closing price on Friday April 13, 2007. Leave your answers in the comments of this article, and they will be tracked on Stock Trading 101.
There are 3 ways to win, top stock pick, closest NASDAQ closing price, or best overall community average. So lets show them what we got!
There is one caveat, ALL ENTRIES must be entered before 12am EST Sunday April 8, 2007.
Here is a chart of the NASDAQ currently.
What are the rules?
- The contest runs officially from Monday April 9 until Friday April 13, 2007.
- The contest is a multi blogger tournament, but you can only submit your picks into one blog (MINE).
- You need to submit via comment 1 stock pick (ticker) AND the price you think the Nasdaq will close at on Friday April 13, 2007. No penny stocks please.
- The last day of submission is Sunday April 8, 2007 (8:59PM EST DEADLINE).
- 3 ways to win, top stock pick, closest nasdaq close, or best overall community pick average.
Who are we up against?
Anyone know a good victory dance?