Team Wealth Builder contacted me last week to do a sponsored review of their financial forums through ReviewMe. Team Wealth Builder is a forum for the discussion of achieving financial independence. Business, Real Estate, Web Sites, and Investing. According to their FAQ:
Welcome to the Team Wealth Builder forums. We are dedicated to the discussion of making money to achieve financial freedom. Emphasis is placed on real long-term wealth building principles such as businesses, real estate, web sites, and investing instead of “get rich quick” schemes. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, share adsense revenue, download 3 free e-books! Join our community today and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.
- The layout is fairly similar to other “forums” from around the web. Easy to navigate, register (requires confirmation email) and post.
- The forums are broken up into 3 sections, “How to Build Wealth”, “Increase Your Assets”, and “Community”.
- Sub sections under these main headings include: Think Rich, Starting Out, Money Making Ideas, Tax Avoidance, Business Development, Real Estate, Web Sites, Paper Assets, Speculation and General Discussion.
What I like:
- To promote people to post, Team Wealth Builder shares AD revenues with the person who started the thread! According to their FAQ, you must have your own Google AdSense account to do this. You can create your free AdSense account here.
- There is a sense of community in the forums, not just people looking to make revenue from their postings like MyLot.
- Some posts that caught my eye: Frugal vs. Cheap, Ethics and Money Making, and Starting Up with No Capital.
What Needs Improvement:
- Nothing that stands out, other than the fact that the user base is a bit thin with 48 members. This should improve itself over time as I think they have a good concept.
Overall Thoughts: Once Team Wealth Builder establishes a larger user base, I think that they can become a valuable resource for people interested in personal finance and wealth building. It’s a great place to just post your ideas and get responses from like minded individuals. Give Team Wealth Builder a visit and let me know if you agree with my review.