Since inception, this blog has been about my financial journey to a million dollars in net worth. Now that the big milestone has been achieved, I would like to continue the tradition with regular updates from readers with varying financial backgrounds and goals.
How is this going to work?
I’m looking for 3-4 team members to post net worth updates on a quarterly basis that includes a little bit of dialogue about their financial goals and progress (similar to my updates). I’m looking for team members that are committed to this process and to their financial goals. I am hoping that these updates can not only help the team members on their financial journey, but also the readers who can identify with them. The plan is to post an update once a month and cycle through the team members.
Are you Interested?
Right now I have two candidates, so I have two spaces left. I’m looking for a broad range of experience from people just starting out in debt to more experienced investors who are well on their way to financial freedom. If you are interested in committing to team MDJ, please email me with the following information (note that you can remain anonymous when blog posts are published):
- Name (first name):
- Annual family income:
- Income sources (employment/profession or business):
- Net worth (refer to this post for the calculation, ie. Assets – Liabilities):
- Financial goals (SMART goals preferred, ie. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) : eg. Pay off $50,000 in student debt in 3 years, Reach $10,000 in passive income in 36 months etc.
- Writing experience:
- Why you want to be part of the team:
- Other relevant information:
I look forward to hearing from you!