“How much can I make with AGLOCO?” is one of the top questions I receive from my readers. I don’t have a definite answer, but there is a popular AGLOCO website, The Simmons Report, that has done a thorough analysis of AGLOCO and has made some predictions on potential income.
Out of the long report, here are some of the conclusions:
- A user who has no referrals should receive ownership in AGLOCO worth on average about $150. (plus monthly cash distributions)
- The average value of an AGLOCO user’s referral network should be $30 each in ownership shares plus the referrer’s share of monthly cash distribution.
- The average AGLOCO direct referral should be worth in excess of $3,000 each (see example below for details).
- The analysis also shows a range of monthly cash distributions of between $5 and $15 a month per user.
- The AGLOCO business model looks theoretically sound – (assuming they get to a decent size quickly – at least 500,000 users within nine months to a year)
John Chow predicts that the cash distributions will be similar to the old AllAdvantage system where they paid around $0.30-$0.50/referral/month. So if you have 100 people in your network, you will probably make around $30-$50/month from referrals. Note that these distributions do NOT include the ownership shares that AGLOCO will offer.
Providing that John Chow and the Simmons Report are fairly accurate in their predictions, my 180 referrals thus far can bring in around: 180 x $0.30 = $54 + $5 (my surf time) = $59/month of passive income . On top of that, $30/referral + $150 = $5500 worth in ownership shares. I’m a little skeptical on the ownership side of things, but I see no reason why the monthly cash flow shouldn’t come through.
The AGLOCO Viewbar should be available in about 4-6 weeks and I am personally excited about its launch. But then again, I always get excited about the potential to make some extra cash. If you haven’t started your network yet, you can start by joining here. You can find more information regarding AGLOCO through this article that I wrote a little while back.