Today, instead of having a generalized personal finance linking session, I thought that i'd specialize the theme to stock trading. I don't talk a lot about stock trading on this blog, but I think I may start writing about it a bit more. Here are some stock trading info that I found this week.
- Interactive Brokers has reduced their minimum commissions for Canadian trades from $2/trade (200 shares) to $1/trade (100 shares). Great news for small time traders like me. Check out how this new fee schedule can affect the 1% stock trading rule.
- Stock Trading To Go has written an article on Day Trading Basics and Strategy.
- Canadian Capitalist has written a review of TD Waterhouse.
- Investoid discusses MoneySense Equities Worth Reviewing and 5 Rules for Traders.
- Financial Jungle explains How to Avoid Shady Income Trusts.
- Chris Perruna tells his readers to Learn to Focus When Investing.