Canadian Money Forum Winners
Earlier this month, we launched the Canadian Money Forum to provide a place for readers to get their questions answered and to provide a convenient place to discuss financial topics. As promised, we have chosen 8 random registrants out of about 500 for $25 gift cards. The winners are listed below:
- 469: sivadharsan
- 44: bcjek
- 77: Bullseye
- 234: iamphysio
- 206: gemma119
- 63: bjfence
- 76: buffet
Top 5 Articles of March 2009
- Is Your Home an Investment? – This question generated a lot of discussion as there seems to be a lot of differing opinion on this one. What do you think? Is your home an investment? Be sure to check out the comments.
- Irrational Market Pessimism? – Ed Rempel has some evidence that the severe market correction is due to irrational market pessimism. What do you think?
- Wealth Strategy: Track Your Net Worth – As you may know, I’m a big fan of tracking net worth as a way to increase wealth. If you’re not tracking your net worth now, check out the article to see how easy it is.
- It’s a Great Time to Buy Your First House – With housing prices lower, government incentives, and low mortgage rates, it may be the ideal time to purchase your first home.
- American Express Business Gold – Free Flight for Signing up! – This article turned out to be a bit more popular than I had anticipated. For a limited time, American Express Business Gold is offering 25,000 aeroplan points for new sign ups which is enough to fly anywhere in North America. In addition to that, they are waiving the annual fee for first year ($180). This means that you get a free flight for nothing out of pocket!
Top Comment Contributors
Top Referring Sites
Many Thanks to Our Banner Sponsors
- Red Flag Deals – Canada’s largest bargain community.
- Rev N You – Free real estate investor newsletter.
- Price Canada – Compares Prices before you buy.
- Carbon Copy Pro – Entrepreneurs wanted.
- Globe Investor – Canada’s premier investment news portal.
I've Completed My Million Dollar Journey. Let Me Guide You Through Yours!
Sign up below to get a copy of our free eBook: Can I Retire Yet?