Lots of good articles from around the web this week.
- Dough Roller has hosted the 123rd Carnival of Personal Finance – The Boo Edition. I submitted the article "Preparing for a Move".
- Canadian Capitalist tells us to "Say No to PPN's"
- Canadian Dream inspires us with his financial success story.
- Four Pillars writes a review on Derek Fosters new book "The Lazy Investor"
- Financial Blogger has a great story of how his friend got out of some serious debt in his article "Getting Out of Debt in 3 Steps".
A quick note, Questrade no longer requires personal information in order to be referred. They have a brand new system setup that makes it super easy for new accounts to get their free $50 trading credit. You can read more about it here.
Also, one week remaining for the top commentator contest! For those of you out of the loop, i'm giving away a free book to the October top commentator.