Lots of good articles from around the web this week.
- Dough Roller has hosted the 123rd Carnival of Personal Finance – The Boo Edition. I submitted the article "Preparing for a Move".
- Canadian Capitalist tells us to "Say No to PPN's"
- Canadian Dream inspires us with his financial success story.
- Four Pillars writes a review on Derek Fosters new book "The Lazy Investor"
- Financial Blogger has a great story of how his friend got out of some serious debt in his article "Getting Out of Debt in 3 Steps".
A quick note, Questrade no longer requires personal information in order to be referred. They have a brand new system setup that makes it super easy for new accounts to get their free $50 trading credit. You can read more about it here.
Also, one week remaining for the top commentator contest! For those of you out of the loop, i'm giving away a free book to the October top commentator.If you would like to read more articles like this, you can sign up for my free weekly money tips newsletter below (we will never spam you).