Time to take a break from writing and give some props to some great articles from around the blog world. Here are some articles that I found worth sharing.
- John Chow made $7,000 from his blog THIS MONTH!
- Warren Buffett has made some recent stock acquisitions! Perhaps they are worth a look considering he’s arguably the most successful investor of all time.
- With the recent decline in the stock markets around the world, most stock pros are suggesting to sit on the sidelines until the dust settles. I will be waiting for some strong dividend paying companies to go on sale.
- Have you considered going short on stocks, especially in market conditions like this? Consider using “short” U.S ETFS like QID, SDS, DXD, TWM. The Canadian “short” ETF is HXD.
- The Dividend Guy Blog lists the advantages of dividend based investing.